The MVP is open to everybody and we very much welcome input from parents to be, mums, dads, partners, other family members, health professionals and organisations who support those who are on their maternity journey.
There are a number of ways in which you can support and get involved with the MVP, and we would love for the MVP to represent the communities upon which we live. If you’d like to get involved in any of the following areas we would love to hear from you :
- Share your views and ideas with us, which you can do using our Live Survey. Click Here
- Encourage others to share their views and ideas with us. Click here
- Proof Read leaflets and/or websites
- Be part of a Working Group/Discussion Group and focus on a particular initiative/initiatives
- Creativity flare; help design posters, leaflets, and find ways in which feedback can be made visually attractive
- Join the MVP and share the views of others. Please note that to become part of the MVP you’ll need to be able to attend MVP meetings and actively get involved with initiatives and/or the running of the group. We meet at various locations in Calderdale and Huddersfield, and young children and babies are very welcome to come along. We’re also able to reimburse travel costs.
If you can think of any other ways in which you can get involved and support the work of the MVP please do get in touch – We are a friendly bunch of people and we very much look forward to hearing from you!