Here are a few ideas of how you could get involved…
Share your personal experiences through our ‘Have Your Say’ page on this website and take part in our occasional online surveys.
Share your personal experiences, complete our occasional online surveys, take part in occasional focus groups if they are applicable to your experiences and generally help to raise awareness of the MVP enabling the voices of others to be heard.
As a core member of the MVP your role would be to help us gather feedback from service users in order for others to share their experiences and have their views heard. You could do this by any or all of the following;
- Being an advocate for and generally promoting and raising awareness of the MVP
- Encouraging people to offer feedback and signposting people to our website and surveys
- Promoting and inviting people to attend our annual ‘your voice matters’ events
- Hosting a coffee morning with your peers to raise awareness of the MVP
- Raising awareness of the MVP at groups or classes that you attend
- Attending local events to help raise awareness of the MVP
You will work alongside and be supported by a member of the Harrogate MVP committee and will receive agendas and minutes of MVP meetings whilst working towards becoming a future committee member.